Week 2 of the Scrapshare Blogging Challenge:
Write about your less than remarkable life. Write about your routines,
your habits, your schedule. Find the unremarkable things about your
life and CELEBRATE them.
I live a very ordinary life. Small town America. I've never lived outside the state of Ohio and 40 of my 50 years have been in this small town. But, it is my life and I love it!
I love the simple things in life and will leave the glitz and glamour to others. I love my home and prefer to spend my time there. I absolutely love my furkids and hate to leave them. I don't mind being alone, actually prefer it many times. I have my friends but if we don't talk every day that is not a problem. I am a creature of habit. Go to work and come home 5 days a week. I grew up as an only child so have always had to entertain myself. Because of that I am not afraid to be alone.
I have/had wonderful parents. They taught me that I can be happy no matter what and that my happiness is not based on other people being/not being in my life. I'm so thankful that they were my parents.
My life. Not so remarkable compared to others.
But to me, ABSOLUTELY REMARKABLE!
No comments:
Post a Comment