Saturday, April 19, 2008

Has Spring Sprung in Ohio?

I've been able to take a few walks this week since there were some days with mild temps and no rain.

The one thing I look forward to every year is this tree in a neighbor's yard. On the 16th it looked like this:



Close up:



On the 18th, from a distance walking towards my house:



and closer to it:



And today from my driveway:



Here's another tree I saw on my walk last night:



Yep, I think spring is here.....finally!

3 comments:

Kaye said...

Great pictures!

Spring has definitely sprung in Central New York. I'm loving it!!!! Gosh, I wish it could stay like this year-round.

CloverGirl said...

What a wonderful sign of spring. Those are great pictures. Enjoy the changing weather.

Michelle said...

Love the pictures too Rene' - beautiful! We're finally getting spring up here in northern Michigan.