Monday, May 26, 2008

Is it rabbit hunting season yet?

Every time I turn around this weekend I see rabbits!! They are all over the place. Of course, when the dogs see them, they.go.nuts.

In a matter of 5 minutes I saw this...

back yard...



same guy...



front yard...



this guy running down the street...



back to the back yard...



now off to the side and the neighbor's yard...



close up, excuse the screen...



and the neighbor's yard. there are 3 rabbits in this pic, 2 close by and 1 off in the distance...



Just awhile ago, they were out there again. This time one was right next to the patio enclosure and when Paige put her paws up on the window sill, it took off.

Oh yeah, we saw one flat on the road during our walk last night. Could be a wild summer...

6 comments:

Tracy Kosofsky said...

Um. Those look like BIG rabbits!! My dogs would have a whole lot of fun chasing them down....Tracy in FL

Michelle said...

Oh Rene' I feel for you. I hate rabbits. Sure, they're cute, but the damage they do to my garden is unforgiveable. I hope they don't eat all of your plants.

Rene said...

LOL Michelle!!!

I'd love it if they ate the plants.... all I have are weeds :)

Traci said...

Oh Yeah. They're all the way over here in NY too. My cat has been slaying them like crazy, which normally I would find a little disturbing but.. let's just say it's ok with me if she performs a little bunnicide before my strawberry plants get eaten up.

agent713 said...

Hoppy Spring! LOL

Emmy said...

We have them here, too. I like it. I think because we seem to be the only dog without cats/dogs in the yard they think we're a safe haven. I keep waiting to see baby bunnies :)