Sunday, September 07, 2008

Week In Review

I read this blog last weekend and thought that it might be interesting to do. Being the scrapbooker that I am, I thought doing a layout a week could be very interesting! So I started with August 31 since it was a Sunday.

I found a template that I liked from NoReimer Reason and plan to use it every week. I can change up where the pictures are placed so even though every layout will be alike, they will be different.

Here's the layout for the week August 31-September 6, 2008.




I also made a title page for the album since I do plan to print these as 8x8 layouts.



The quote on the title page reads "Photography remembers little things, long after you've forgotten everything." - Aaron Siskind. Of course, I found this in a quote archive on SS!

3 comments:

Traci said...

awesome layout, and I love the title page.. can't wait to see your other weekly layouts.

agent713 said...

I love that quote!

Tracy Kosofsky said...

Love the layout and the idea!!!
Tracy in FL