Thursday, February 04, 2016
From The Rainbow Bridge… Month 2
Hi Mom!
Paige here!
This place is so amazing and there are so many nice and friendly dogs (and people) everywhere! Some really neat things have been happening for Pepper and me so we wanted to fill you in on them!
A couple weeks ago, we were near the exit off the bridge. There was this very nice dog, Sammie, just sitting there like he was waiting on someone. We struck up a conversation and found out that his mom knows you! He said you were very comforting to her when he crossed the bridge last summer. Pretty soon we saw him react to a dog coming across the bridge. It was a big dog but once he saw Sammie, he ran to him and was so excited to see him! Sammy had sensed that Bogart would be joining him and spent his days waiting for Bogart. Bogart was a member of Sammie’s family… So we welcomed Bogart to this wonderful land and helped Sammie show him around.
We also ran into a sweet little dog named Mollie. We found out that we know her Mom, Diane! Diane came and stayed with us once, remember Mom???? Mollie had crossed the bridge just a week or so before we did so we’re all finding our way around together.
This place is so big! There are so many different areas to discover that we just haven’t had time to see them all. Pepper and I have been hanging out in the area closest to the exit until we get our bearings and it is so big just by itself. We can’t believe all the dogs (and cats) that we have seen come through on a daily basis. We’re feeling like we can start exploring more of this wonderful land and will keep you up to date on our travels in the coming months.
Mom, I’ve felt your love so much this month. I know that you are missing me, especially since I would have had my 14th barkday and we always did our “photo shoot” on the piano bench. I miss you as much as you miss me but I’m healthy again and will be young forever.
Love you to the rainbow and back!
Paige (and Pepper)
2/4/16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment