Haven't blogged for awhile. So what's been happening lately.....
#1 - well, the Seahawks lost the Super Bowl :( I was sad but life goes on. Hopefully, they'll be back next year
#2 - taxes.... good news on that front. I finally got the darn things done and filed today! I was very surprised at my federal refund. Definitely will be welcome. And, got to love the state of Ohio (sometimes). I used I-file on the state website and within minutes had both the state and school district returns filed. If I remember right, I had my refunds in less than a week last year. Sure hope it is that fast again this year.
Well, the winter Olympics have started so there isn't a whole lot else on the good old boob tube. Although NASCAR season starts tonight. But it just isn't going to be the same without #2.
No comments:
Post a Comment