In order to do my tax return, the Quicken program has to be up-to-date. So guess what I've been working on this week. Yep, entering all those dang little receipts that take up 2 not-so-small Longaberger baskets. So far I've gotten several credit card accounts reconciled, the mortgage loan up-to-date and paychecks and cash receipts entered. Now I have to tackle the main credit card account (dreading it), all those checks written this past year and balancing the checking account. And, that's just the personal accounts! Last time I did all of this was February of 2005. Only 10 months of 2005 to do.

I haven't even tackled the "business" account. There wasn't a whole lot of activity and I quit the business March 31 so hopefully it is pretty much done.
Since I want to get my taxes filed this weekend (hoping for a nice sized refund) I guess I better keep on plugging....
Tomorrow is another day. Now is time to get some sleep.
Night all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment