Making the rounds on the net and SS :)
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Accounting Clerk at textile rental company
2. Accountant (and secretary before that) at a CPA firm
3. Secretary in a hospital radiology department
4. Secretary in a hospital accounting department
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Backdraft
2. Dirty Dancing
3. The Big Chill
4. Two Moon Junction
Four places I have lived
1. Wapakoneta, Ohio
2. Toledo, Ohio
3. Whitehouse, Ohio
4. Wapakoneta, Ohio
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Survivor
2. Amazing Race
3. CSI
4. Forensic Files
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. New York City
2. Florida
3. California
4. North Carolina
Four websites I visit daily:
1. Scrapshare.com
2. Jokersupdates.com
3. Myway.com
4. Weather.com
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Prime Rib/Baked Potato
2. Macaroni & Cheese
3. Spaghetti
4. Steak
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Somewhere warm....
2. Australia/New Zealand
3. In Bed
4. Spending time with SS friends
No comments:
Post a Comment