Saturday, March 11, 2006

Paige's Scarf


I did it!!! I finished Paige's "scarf". Isn't she cute? :) Got to love fun fur yarn, it hides a lot.... Now I've got to decide on what colors to use for Pepper's scarf. Got to have a matching set after all.

It wasn't that hard to do since I started with 26 stitches and did the k2tog to decrease on each end every other row. Then I did a cast on and bind off of 50 stitches for each of the ties. They are too long, but I like that I can tie them in a bow :)


I tried it on Pepper also to get an idea of size for him. It didn't quite show like it does on Paige, so I may have to start with 30 or 34 stitches instead of 26 so it is longer. He's got longer legs so it looked too small on him. I will probably cut down on the # stitches on the ties also since he has a much skinnier neck!


Got Paige's costume for the next Havanese Fun Day!!!

No comments: