I.hate.winter.
Sure, I like looking at snow once in awhile, but I prefer warmer weather. My ideal world would be snow for about 2 weeks -- over Christmas and New Year's and then we'd be back to spring. Summer could start about March and last until October. Fall would be November and early December. But, living in Ohio that sure isn't going to happen (and, no I won't be moving anytime soon.....)
The last couple of weeks have been pretty nice. We've had some rain, but it hasn't really affected getting out and working in the yard. It really is nice seeing the neighborhood active with people working in the yards and the kids playing. I let the dogs out at 8:45 last night and ended up talking to the neighbors!
I've already gone on one walk today with the dogs, and if it stays nice, we just might take another later on. After all I've got to get ready for the Relay for Life walking!
The lilac bushes and trees at some homes along my walk are just gorgeous. I love purple ones especially. One neighbor has a tree that is absolutely gorgeous, not sure what it is but it is a gorgeous red color. All the lawns are so green. I really should take my camera and get some pics, isn't that what scrapbookers do? :)
And, most importantly....
The sun is out!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment