I'm here.
In Michigan.
East Lansing.
On the campus of Michigan State University......
wearing my Buckeye clothing!!!
I will say this. The facilities for this retreat are great! The price was right and I'm having a fantastic time with my SS friends.
Although I'm not the only Buckeye here :) There's Benita, a Buckeye fan from Columbus, and Susan, a Buckeye fan from Rochester Hills, MI. Although she's not a Buckeye fan, we've also got Beth from Girard, OH.
We've come from all over. Christy from Ontario. Judy from Wisconsin. Amy, Sharon, Mary, Jody, Diane and Tiffany from Michigan.
But, the best moment so far was the serenading of the Buckeyes by Tiffany's 4-year old daughter via cell phone.... Had to love her rendition of Hail To The Victors!
Everyone is having a great time laughing, talking and scrapping....
That alone makes it worth being a Buckeye visiting Michigan :)
No comments:
Post a Comment