So what am I doing this weekend?
I'm driving 3 1/2 hours to meet up with 11 other people from SS and spend the weekend scrapbooking!!!
Am I crazy or what? We've all heard and read the horror stories about internet meetings.....
I'm still going to do it. I have met one of these girls already, so it is really only 10 I don't know. But, yet, I feel that I do know them. I read their posts every day. I've read about their good times, their bad times and their opinions on anything and everything. I've shared with them also. Some of them I feel I know better than some of my blood relatives.....
I'm excited! So excited that I probably won't be able to sleep. Heck, I haven't slept well all week thinking about everything I need to do for this weekend and the weekend itself!
This time tomorrow I will be scrapbooking, laughing and having a heck of a time with my new-old friends from SS.
I'm ready.....
well, except for the pesky thing called packing......
1 comment:
Rene you are going to have so. much. fun. I have attended...uh...well, over a half a dozen SS "retreats" plus various other "meetings" and I loved every. single. one of them. I wish I could be there with you guys.
Have fun!!!
~Heidi
Post a Comment