Yup.
Tax time.
I said last year that I would keep up with my Quicken program to make tax time easier in 2007. I lied. Well, I did good until April but let things go after that.
So this weekend I sat down and got all the papers in that Longaberger basket (at least it was a smaller basket this year!) together and started the process. Amazingly, all the data input was done in less than 8 hours. Then it was time to double check everything and do the bank recs. Got that done this morning.
Next I installed my tax program and started the process. Getting rid of Schedule C sure makes it go faster! I then e-filed my federal return thru the tax program. Also, love the state of Ohio tax website where I can file both the state and school district returns for free. All 3 done by 5:00.
Now to get back the refunds :)
No comments:
Post a Comment