This week, write about the last time you had a really good laugh. A belly laugh. A laugh that took your breath away. A laugh that starved you of oxygen and gave you a headache. A laugh where you tossed your head back and really let 'er rip.
If you can't recall a time when you've laughed that hard, then figure out WHY NOT, and write about that.
Laughter.
It's good for the soul.
If only it burned more calories.
Daily occurrence in my house :)
That will happen when you've got 2 clowns dressed as Havanese living with you. I will walk into a room and look at them and just start laughing.... Sometimes so hard I have to lean against the wall or sit down. Even just watching them play with each other will do it... especially those times when they are trying to run on the laminate flooring, they slip and slide all over the place!
Actually a previous blog entry was one of those moments. I was home from work because of a blizzard and sitting on the couch watching TV and surfing the web. The dogs were playing in another room and started chasing each other. They ran into the living room. When I looked over at them, there was Paige, sitting (in a perfect sit, of course!) on the other side of the coffee table just looking at me. Thank goodness I had a camera right there but it sure was hard to stop laughing long enough to take the pic. In fact, every time I look at that pic, I start laughing again :) Here's the link to that entry: Bad Hair Day.
Laughter.... It's been a very good medicine for me thanks to 2 less than 15 pound pooches. I love my life!
1 comment:
I still love that picture!
Post a Comment