Friday, March 07, 2008

Beginning of a Blizzard in Ohio.....

We had a winter storm watch then warning for this weekend. Late afternoon it was changed to a blizzard warning. When I left work at 4:00 it was snowing but not too bad. The streets weren't too bad and there was about an inch of snow on the ground.

Of course, Pepper and Paige were enjoying the snow....

Here's Pepper just having fun!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here's both of them checking out the neighbor's back yard.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And, here's Pepper playing in the backyard 2 hours later.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


It is still snowing, the roads are snow covered and the plows haven't been out yet. I'm guessing we've got a couple of inches. Tomorrow is supposed to be blizzard conditions. The warning is until 4:00 p.m. Who knows what we'll wake up to!

Thank goodness I have no plans to go away this weekend. My cousin and his sons will be clearing my driveway but we decided Sunday would be OK especially since this is a storm with a 1-2 punch....

I.am.SO.ready.for.spring.

No comments: