Monday, July 07, 2008

Friendship....

I've been doing a lot of digital scrapbooking lately and have found several websites that have daily challenges. One site, GottaPixel has a lyric challenge once a month. In May, it was for the lyrics of a song called One Friend by Dan Seals. As I read the lyrics I thought of one person and knew I had to do a layout in honor of our friendship.

We've been friends an awful long time. I don't remember a time without her in my life. We may not see each other very often since our lives are so very different.... she's got an almost teenager and I have no kids. But, I know I can count on her if needed. She and her husband were my saviors during the ice storm in January 2005.

This week is her birthday. So, my friend, hope your birthday is a happy one and know that I will always love you.

Here's the layout in your honor!





No comments: