Friday, April 25, 2014

Dream Manager: March 2013 Individual

 

I met with Kim Radison for approximately 30 minutes after our group session.  We went over my target dreams so she could get an idea of what I was looking to accomplish.  It was also a get to know you a little better session.

We talked quite a bit about the planning for my vacation in May. We discussed the steps I had determined I needed to do for a successful vacation:

  • schedule the time off – done!
  • save approximately $1500 – done!
  • nail down specific dates for the 2 phases of the vacation
    • 5/11-18: North Carolina
    • 5/19-25: Florida
  • purchase a WDW Magic Pass – need to know # of days needed

I would later add the following steps:

  • determine a location to stop for the night on 5/18
  • determine a location to stop for the night on 5/25

By our next meeting in May, I had successfully completed all of my steps. The WDW Magic Pass was purchased and in hand. I knew I would stay in Georgia close to the Florida border.  I had also made arrangements to stop in Acworth, Georgia to stay with Christy and Craig on the 25th.

After our session, I felt very energized about the program and couldn’t wait to delve into it even more!

No comments: