Friday, June 13, 2014

Dream Manager: July 2013 Individual


I had my 3rd individual session with Kim in July.  We talked a little about my vacation in May and then started focusing on my dream of bringing Core Financial Wellness to the company.
I updated her on my steps for this dream:
  • following the FPU program myself – in progress
  • investigate whether FPU vs Core Financial Wellness would be a better program – will contact Lampo Group to discuss this
  • present a Financial Wellness luncheon for interested employees – scheduled for sometime in September
I had planned on listening to my FPU CD’s on my vacation and I did.  I made it thru the 13 week and the 9 week of CD’s in their entirety.  I was also able to start listening to the 13 week set again.
I had also started putting together ideas of what I would present in the FW lunch and learn.
Next step is to put together a PowerPoint presentation of about 45 minutes for the lunch and learn.  Once we set a specific date, HR will post sign up sheets and it will be publicized on the digital display boards.
Felt very energized after the session!

No comments: