Sunday, February 04, 2007

Artic cold weather...... I HATE IT!

I.hate.cold.

I.should.really.live.in.Florida.or.Hawaii.

But.I.live.in.Ohio.....

We've had the very cold temperatures here the last couple of days with wind chills below zero. I don't function well in cold weather. Heck, even my dogs don't like it outside. They go out and do their thing and come right back in. Pepper usually likes to check things out when he's outside. He is very content to spend time outside, sometimes I can't get him to come in but not these days.

Now for the point of this blog. I've got a garage and I put the garden hoses in the garage during the cold months. In October, I brought them in and for a few days there was water dripping out of them that had been in the hoses. But, I haven't seen dripping water since early November.

The scene today.....
















Dang if it ain't cold!

1 comment:

Emmy said...

Yeah it's a *teensy* bit chilly outside!

I'm.tired.of.freezing.