Well, the forecasters were pretty accurate in one regard. The snow ended right around 4:00 this afternoon!
This was what I woke up to this morning....

At 9:30 my neighbor cleared my driveway....

By 1:45 we had this much additional snow....

And after it was all over around 5:00....

Aren't these the cutest faces ever?


I do have to admit that I love the look of untouched snow....

My cousin stopped by around 5:45 tonight and shoveled the sidewalk and cleared some of the driveway up by the garage door. It was his friend that lives across the street that had cleared it earlier so he didn't have as much to clear as he thought. He said city streets weren't all that good but that's the usual around here.
I'm staying in yet tonight and we'll see how things look tomorrow. I don't have to go out, but there are a couple errands I could do.
Hopefully this is it for the year.....
but something tells me it won't be!
This was what I woke up to this morning....
At 9:30 my neighbor cleared my driveway....
By 1:45 we had this much additional snow....
And after it was all over around 5:00....
Aren't these the cutest faces ever?
I do have to admit that I love the look of untouched snow....
My cousin stopped by around 5:45 tonight and shoveled the sidewalk and cleared some of the driveway up by the garage door. It was his friend that lives across the street that had cleared it earlier so he didn't have as much to clear as he thought. He said city streets weren't all that good but that's the usual around here.
I'm staying in yet tonight and we'll see how things look tomorrow. I don't have to go out, but there are a couple errands I could do.
Hopefully this is it for the year.....
but something tells me it won't be!
2 comments:
Hey, how'd you get the white dog to pose on black and the black dog to pose on white? LOL
LOL!
I hadn't noticed that Heidi! Just lucky that each of them stood where they did....
Post a Comment