Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ever read your horoscopes?

My horoscope for the day....

You're feeling a bit overdrawn, emotionally speaking and would probably rather have a quiet day at home than have to deal with all the madness of the day. Still, you should get past it without losing your mind!

How true this is! Let's just say that yesterday was very emotional and draining. Because of that I did not get much sleep at all. So I'm physically tired and emotionally drained.... I should be doing housework and laundry, the regular Saturday things that got put off because of the funeral visitation.

Guess I'll just do what I want today. Scrapping sounds nice and relaxing....

**********

So much for doing what I want today....

So far I'm on the 3rd load of laundry. Also have put some stuff away so the house is looking a little neater.

I really wanna scrap.

2 comments:

agent713 said...

I dunno, I think that could apply most days. I don't like the last line though... ;)

Kaye said...

It sounds like you and I are in the same funk these days.

Kaye (HappyCamper)