I went to the gym and did a little over 30 minutes of elliptical and treadmill and I was all by myself -- no one else there at all. I saw a car pull in as I was getting off the treadmill so knew someone else was coming in.
It was a girl who is there quite often with her boyfriend. They are probably in their late 30's/early 40's and she is in pretty good shape. You know the type, she can wear the workout tops with the real thin straps and her belly showing.... But she is a very nice girl and we always at least say hi.
She pointedly said to me "You've lost a lot of weight" and I said that it was close to 20 pounds. She then told me that she had mentioned it to her bf last week. She asked how I felt and I said good but there was still work to do. I told her about my cholesterol going down and she mentioned how her bf's triglycerides have really gone down since they have been going to the gym.
She then told me that I look great and to keep up the good work!
Dang if I wasn't walking on air going out the door

It was a girl who is there quite often with her boyfriend. They are probably in their late 30's/early 40's and she is in pretty good shape. You know the type, she can wear the workout tops with the real thin straps and her belly showing.... But she is a very nice girl and we always at least say hi.
She pointedly said to me "You've lost a lot of weight" and I said that it was close to 20 pounds. She then told me that she had mentioned it to her bf last week. She asked how I felt and I said good but there was still work to do. I told her about my cholesterol going down and she mentioned how her bf's triglycerides have really gone down since they have been going to the gym.
She then told me that I look great and to keep up the good work!
Dang if I wasn't walking on air going out the door
No comments:
Post a Comment