Here we go again!
Another SS retreat. This time I'm driving about 5 hours to Ingersoll, Ontario, Canada. The retreat is at ElmHurst Inn. Looks pretty neat from what I've seen on the website.
Last time I had only met Diane before the retreat. This time I'll only know Christy.... I met her in Michigan. There are going to be 35 of us from Canada and the USA. I'm the only one from Ohio. I know of 1 going from Indianapolis, 1 from New Jersey and 1 from New York for sure. There might be 1 or 2 from Michigan. And, a whole lot of Canadians :)
I think I need to get back to packing..... especially this laptop!
See ya tomorrow girls!!!!
Another SS retreat. This time I'm driving about 5 hours to Ingersoll, Ontario, Canada. The retreat is at ElmHurst Inn. Looks pretty neat from what I've seen on the website.
Last time I had only met Diane before the retreat. This time I'll only know Christy.... I met her in Michigan. There are going to be 35 of us from Canada and the USA. I'm the only one from Ohio. I know of 1 going from Indianapolis, 1 from New Jersey and 1 from New York for sure. There might be 1 or 2 from Michigan. And, a whole lot of Canadians :)
I think I need to get back to packing..... especially this laptop!
See ya tomorrow girls!!!!
1 comment:
Awesome! I love SS Retreats (I was at one this weekend in fact). It's an awesome way to meet a bunch of SS sisters.
~Heidi
Post a Comment